Monday, June 7, 2010

Introduction of the Editor


My name is Barbara Jackson-Sago. I am 47 years old and have been married for 18 months. I am married to Pastor Samuel Sago of Saint Rest Church in Itta Bena, MS. I presently reside in Memphis, Tennessee and I have chosen to complete my degree at Union University. In this blog I will highlight members of my immediate family as well as my church. Our church has several ministries. However, I will highlight the Music Ministry.

I am presently serving as Minister of Music of my church, Faith Temple Ministries Church. I also serve as one of four Vice-Presidents of the International Music Department of the Church Of God In Christ. In addition, I serve as Manager of the Jackson Studio of Music where students are trained in piano and voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment